NAAM YOGA® is more than a physical practice of asana’s; it's a therapeutic form of yoga that gives both a physical and spiritual workout. NAAM YOGA® employs sound vibration (chanting mantra and seed sounds), various hand positions (mudras), healing conscious breathing (Pranayam), and physical exercises in order to create harmony and balance in all aspects of one’s life. NAAM YOGA®
UNIVERSAL KABBALAH® or Divine Spiritual Wisdom as taught by Dr. Joseph Michael Levry is a universal approach to learning practical, time tested tools that explain the greater spiritual truths concerning the invisible world. While the physical world is most apparent through the senses, it stands for only 10% of the picture. Learning the laws of nature and the science of timing allows us to understand the other 90% of the invisible world, bringing peace and acceptance for challenges we are facing, as well as giving us the skills to bring our dreams to fruition with ease. They allow us to move from feeling like a victim of the circumstances of our life to feeling empowered and confident about what we will bring forth. These spiritual truths are non-religious, and are available for all to learn.